For any general questions, please use the form below.

To leave a message at the plant, call (541) 863-7221. Calls may not be returned immediately as we are a volunteer board with minimal staffing.

For emergencies (such as a broken water line on the association side of a meter), please call (541) 900-4932. If you have a water leak on your side of the meter, it is your responsibility to have it repaired.

Mailing Address

All written requests should be sent to:

Clarks Branch Water Association
PO Box 2233
Myrtle Creek, OR 97457

Physical Address

CBWA Water Plant
741 Wagontire Drive
Myrtle Creek, OR 97457

Message CBWA

    Name (required)

    Email (required)