We invite and encourage you to attend the CBWA’s Annual Member Meeting on Thursday, July 20th, 2023 at 7:30PM. The normal monthly board meeting scheduled for July is moved from Tuesday to accommodate the annual meeting.
- Three members needed to run for the CBWA Board
- Significant re-piping needed in plant due to age and corrosion. Estimate for re-piping is approximately $8000. Funding for this project can come from:
- Monthly assessment of each member
- Loan to cover costs (will cost CBWA more)
- Increase in monthly base rate effective Summer 2023
Clarks Branch Water Association is a member-owned entity. Each member has a say in how the association is run. Currently, the Board needs new members to step up and serve their community. Without internal member help, tasks will need to be completed by outside entities. Costs to you as members will go up significantly.
The Board is currently discussing a raise to $100 per month base rate, and if this increase proves insufficient the rate could go to $125 rather quickly. The Board will cover important matters facing the association at the annual meeting at the date and time listed above. Please attend and learn details of the matters facing the association. The more members who show interest and help with serving on the Board and with necessary operational work, the less the costs passed on to all members. The Board and the association need your input and help. Attending the annual meeting is the first step.
Hope to see you there!